This individual coaching is aimed specifically at participants who are looking to return to work after taking time off or parental leave.
Together with the participant we develop a concept to successfully find a job. This includes, among other things, analysis of the current situation, e.g. childcare, revision of the application documents.
In individual counseling sessions, our coaches analyze the personal, professional and career goals with the participants and answer all questions regarding the topic of re-entry.
We accompany you during the search and application phase. You will receive support and advice tailored to your needs, with ad hoc support for all important questions. This means that you will also receive a quick answer to short-term questions and can solve urgent problems in an uncomplicated manner.
If required, you can bring your children along to the coaching.
Contents of this coaching are e.g.:
- First steps for a successful return to work
- Organizational issues around the topic of re-entry
- Job application coaching for re-entrants
- Job interview and self-marketing
- Assessment center coaching
- Job orientation and career coaching
- Burnout prevention